Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, the Arts and Culture
Deadline: 31 May, 2013
Application fee: none
In co-operation with Kultur Kontakt Austria, the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, the Arts and Culture makes available 50 residencies in Vienna for the year 2014.
This call is open to artists, writers, composers, curators and art educators whose place of residence is outside of Austria.
The residencies are available for the following disciplines:
- Visual arts
- Art photography
- Video and media art
- Literature and literary translation
- Contemporary dance and choreography
In addition, art educators and curators are also invited to apply.
What can be expected from the residency?
- Accommodation subject to availability, eitherin an apartment atthe Schloss Laudon Parkdependance (14th district) or a roomin a flatin Vienna’s 3
rd or 9 th district
- Use of a community studio in Vienna’s 2 nd district and in Schloss Laudon, and/or use of outdoor premises within the Schloss Laudon site
- Contribution to cost of living expenses of € 800 permonth; in case of absence exceeding 7 days, a pro-rata share of cost-of-living expenses will be paid.
- One-time contribution to artsupplies of up to € 300 upon submission ofreceipts; not applicable to the areas of dance and choreography, curators, art education, writers and literary translators